Can't open vault

Options

I had a PC configured to sync the vault with onedrive. That has been working fine. Unfortunately the hard drive of that pc was corrupt and had to be exchanged. After installing installing the new drive and getting the vault from onedrive I can no longer open the vault. I'm sure that I'm entering the correct password, but the vault is saying that the password is incorrect. I tried repairing and the first time I do - it tells me that the vault was repaired, but I still can't login.
Is there any way to confirm that the vault is corrupt?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: onedrive

Comments

• Hey @compojoom,

We're sorry to hear about the corrupted drive and your current situation.
    To better help you with this, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• compojoom
    compojoom
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the response! Report submitted [#FVD-98422-288].

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@compojoom: I found your report on our side! :+1: We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

ref: FVD-98422-288

This discussion has been closed.