Unable to logon to DropBox in 1Password 6 app

Options

Hi
I've just installed 1Password 6 on a new computer. I select the DropBox options (I have used DropBox with past versions of 1Password) but it does not accept my credentials.
Help?
Thanks
Matt

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mattfitz: I've seen this before, but it suddenly worked and it wasn't clear why, or why it didn't in the first place. Unfortunately since 1Password 6 is literally loading the Dropbox site in a web view, it isn't actually involved in the authentication process so there isn't something 1Password can do to help here. But I can offer you a few suggestions that might point you in the right direction. Be sure that you can actually login to dropbox.com in the first place (try Edge, since that's what 1Password is using on Windows 10 to load Dropbox), and that the date, time, and zone are setup correctly. Let me know what you find!

• mattfitz
    mattfitz
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Working now. I successfully logged in on Edge and then in 1Password. Not sure whether Edge was required. I was prompted for 2 factor auth in both places.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mattfitz: Thank you for keeping us posted! I am glad to hear that Brenty was able to help. :)

If you have any other questions about 1Password 6, let us know. We are always here for you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.