When will 1Password6 for Windows Chinese language pack be ready ?

Options
xxr3376
xxr3376
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm using 1Password on my Mac and it's really great. I hope there's Chinese version for Windows, so that my family could use 1Password too.
I'm eager to know when will it release? Will I receive some notification? Then I could subscribe family accounts for my parents, thanks.

It has been 1 year since another one asks the same question!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @xxr3376,

Thanks for writing in.

The good news is that 1Password 6 is the first unicode-friendly version that will support multibyte languages like Chinese, Russian and more. The slightly not-so good news is that we don't have a timeframe on when it'll be available, we're just starting to make changes and setting up our translation project. We do want to ship this as fast as we can and so, it is not going to be long.

We will definitely notify everyone about the new language support in the changelog when there is an update available and we will start asking for help translating 1Password as well.

Stay tuned, we will announce it in this forum too.

• xxr3376
    xxr3376
    Community Member
    Options

I translated something on crowdin.com, will that help? It seems not for 1Password6 ?

• Hi @xxr3376,

It will help, we will match any existing strings from other 1Password projects and reuse their translations. However, I would recommend waiting for us to announce the 1Password 6 for Windows project first, it is not open to public yet on Crowdin.

This discussion has been closed.