My android device syncs from my laptop, but the laptop does not sync from the device.

Options

My android device syncs from my laptop, but the laptop does not sync from the device. I have dropbox in both. In the device sync options I have checked the dropbox sync, sync automatically and sync using cellular data

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android & windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My android device syncs from my laptop, but the laptop does not sync from the device.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @mipurroy,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry you are having troubles with syncing. Let's try to find out what is going on.

To get a better idea of your setup and a possible issue, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC and Android phone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post them in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated replies from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID numbers. Please post those numbers here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you in advance!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.