New login screen won't come up

Options

Adding logins was working fine. Then I clicked on + to add a new one. Then clicked on "login" but nothing happens. Before this I was adding a new login and suddenly a page appeared where I had to enter my sign in address, account key, email address and master password. I did that successfully and it opened the program, but now I can't enter any new items.

What went wrong and how can I fix it?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't add a new login

Comments

• Hi @TomTurriff,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.
    You said you had to sign in to your account in 1Password 6 again? Can you please check in Settings (gear icon) > Accounts & Vaults whether your 1Password.com account shows up twice?

Cheers,

Alex

• TomTurriff
    TomTurriff
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Alex,

It only shows up once.

Tom

• Interesting.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Alex

• TomTurriff
    TomTurriff
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Alex,

I emailed the diagnostic report quite a while ago but have not received the support ID number yet. I tried to get as much tracking info in the email, but can't find any link info to this thread.

Tom

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@TomTurriff: Luckily I have found a report from you and we will get back to you shortly via email. Thank you very much! :+1:

ref: WAF-74621-372

This discussion has been closed.