Use of 1Password on both Mac & Win.

Options

I use 1Password on all my Apple products. However, I use Windows in Boot Camp to run my Quickbooks software. How do I get 1Password on my Windows Boot Camp portion of my MacBook Pro??

Comments

• Hi @coop3842,

Thank you for contacting us.

To use 1Password for Windows on your Bootcamp partition, you'll either need a 1Password.com account subscription or a licence for 1Password for Windows. If you've bought 1Password for Mac in the Mac App Store, please send us a copy of your purchase receipt to sales@1password.com
    We'll help you figure out the next steps.

Cheers,

Alex

• coop3842
    coop3842
    Community Member
    Options

Alex:
    It's been a while since i purchased 1Password, likely from the App Store. With that purchase would I have received license? Not sure if i have a copy of the purchase.
    Suggestions??

• Hi @coop3842,

You can always view your purchases in the Mac App Store by clicking Store > View my account. From there you have access to all purchase receipts.
    If it's like you expect, you will still be eligible for a substantial discount on the 1Password 4 for Windows licence.

With that being a distinct possibility, I'd encourage you to take a look at what a 1Password.com account can offer you.
    A one-year subscription is about the same price as the discounted licence for 1Password for Windows and you'll get so much more out an account than just the ability to use 1Password on your Windows Bootcamp partition.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,

Alex

• coop3842
    coop3842
    Community Member
    Options

THANKS ALEX. I'LL INVESTIGATE MY OPTIONS.
    APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
    BOB

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@coop3842: On behalf of Alex you are very welcome!

We will be happy to answer all of your questions if you have them. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.