Trial extension is on taskbar and not paid version

Options

How do I get the Paid version of one password loaded to my chrome taskbar? When I download extension from website, it pulls trial version extension where I had previously stored password that are not the same with paid version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trail extension is on taskbar and not paid version

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robbharpster: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! There is only a single 1Password extension for each browser (well, apart from betas), and there is no "paid" or "trial" version. The browser extensions depend entirely on the 1Password desktop apps to function. So you'll need to install the app too:

1Password downloads

More to the point, if you'd like to use the standalone version of 1Password only on your PC, be sure to install that version (4). However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

Either will work with the 1Password browser extensions, and be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.