Getting rid of a vault on Windows 1pass version 6

Options

I started with the trial version of 1Password 6 for Windows, creating a vault in the process. The product is great, so I bought a family version. My trial version vault was copied over. All good so far. But the trial version has since lapsed (as it should). Is there a way to make the trial version vault go away...without risking screwing up my nice family version. It's a real nuisance to see about 1,000 entries duplicated.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @RichardStartz,

Thanks for writing in.

I assume you mean you've created an 1Password Individuals account originally, which has expired since and you want to remove this account while leaving the separate 1Password Families account alone, correct? Just to be clear, you did not upgrade the original Individuals account to Families, you've simply created a separate account? We do support upgrading accounts, so that's why it is important to ask first.

To quickly get you set up correctly, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• RichardStartz
    RichardStartz
    Community Member
    Options

I think what I did was upgrade the individual trial account to a paid family account. I never bought an individual plan. I have sent the email as requested.

Thanks for the very fast reply.

• You're welcome! I've found your email and we'll reply to your email ASAP.

ref: KER-22616-137

• RichardStartz
    RichardStartz
    Community Member
    Options

Just so others know, MikeT fixed me up in about 5 minutes. And on a Saturday!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, Mike is great, but we couldn't do what we do without you and the rest of our awesome customers. Have a fantastic weekend! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.