WLAN sync, Bonjour

Options

Windows keeps asking if I want to download Bonjour now. I have, and have restarted PC, but still keeps asking. I have tried this on 2 entirely different WLAN's, but get the same message on both WLANs.

1Password Version: 4.6.1.617
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: windows 7 home premium
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @fredauch,

Thank you for getting in touch and giving us a chance to help you! :)

1Password depends on Bonjour for network discovery, so WLAN Sync is not possible without it. If you see a prompt to install Bonjour even after the reboot, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• fredauch
    fredauch
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the email with attachment at 7:25am today, but haven't received a Support ID number from the BitBot assistant yet.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fredauch: Be sure to check your spam folder then. I see that we received your email, so we'll take a look and reply there shortly...but I want to make sure you'll actually be able to receive it! :)

ref: EVH-87256-474

• fredauch
    fredauch
    Community Member
    Options

Still no Support ID - also checked spam folder.

• Hi @fredauch,

I've replied to your email, can you confirm if you've got it a few minutes ago?

• fredauch
    fredauch
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I received it, tried your suggestions, and have replied.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Good to hear! We'll continue the conversation via email then to avoid any confusing back and forth. :)

This discussion has been closed.