After unlocking 1Password mini, it doesn't refresh to show the matching items [Will fix soon]

Options
Cake
Cake
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi there!

I've recently purchased a subscription after enjoying the trial for a month. I've been using 1Password on both Mac and Windows.

There's one small thing in the Windows client that bugs me a tiny bit:

When right-clicking on a form, when I haven't logged in yet, it asks for my password. I enter the password, and it states that 1Password hasn't found any matching information for the site. I then have to click the pop-up away, and right-click inside the form again. The second time it will show up with the right information.

So basically: when you have to enter your password for 1Password when clicking a form, it forgets the current site you're viewing.

I hope this issue can be fixed. Thank you for making an awesome product.

Cake.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• MikeT
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @Cake,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. This is a known issue for the initial unlock, it doesn't refresh to show you the matching items. We will absolutely fix this in a future update soon.

• Cake
    Cake
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT, awesome! Thank you for taking the time to read my bug report. You may now close/remove this thread. Don't want this clotting up the forum!

• You're welcome and please do keep sending in your reports and any feedback you have for us.

This discussion has been closed.