Autofill not working in 1password6

Options
lawesomes
lawesomes
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

The autofill is not working on 1password6 for windows. I've had it previously with 1password4 (local desktop installation). Since going with the families account and using the windows i've had constant intermittent issues. It was working for a period, now in Chrome when i press CTRL + A:T + \, it just opens up a search window instead of filling the password.

I've uninstalled both 1password6 and chrome.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @lawesomes.

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the troubles with 1Password 6!

Ctrl + Alt + \ is a shortcut used to show 1Password Mini to you. Could you please try to use the standard shortcut to fill your credentials in Chrome, i.e. Ctrl + \? How does it work for you? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• lawesomes
    lawesomes
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Greg. Sorry, mistyped. I meant when clicking Ctrl + . I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin on both computers and it seems to be working, hopefully it resolves the issue permanently this time. The last time I reinstalled, after some period of time the 1password chrome plugin wouldnt work until i clicked on the button in Chrome and it reinitialised.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lawesomes: Thanks for keeping me posted! :)

If 1Password extension misbehaves again, please reach out to us immediately. We are always ready to help. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.