Cannot move password between vaults

Options
arkangyl88
arkangyl88
Community Member

Hello,

I recently signed up for 1Password Families, and started creating logins in my Personal vault. Now my wife has been added to the family, and I want to move some logins to the Shared vault. On the support page at https://support.1password.com/move-share-items/ , I see instructions to click a button next to the Favorite star, but when I view the Login, there is no button there. How can I move the Login?

1Password Version: 1Password 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arkangyl88
    arkangyl88
    Community Member
    Options

I am using the web UI, by the way.

• Hi @arkangyl88 - Thank you for contacting us. Sorry the button looks like a arrow pointing up as shown in the screenshot below -

Once you click on the Share button, you can choose either move or copy. I hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions. Have a fantastic day!

• arkangyl88
    arkangyl88
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Thanks for your reply @Frank . I do not see that icon, however. This is what I see -

• Hi arkangyl88 - Thank you for the screenshot. I just sent you over an email so we can get a better understanding of the issue. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can work on this together. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: DNM-83383-744

• flobernd
    flobernd
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Same problem for me. Is there any public solution for this issue?

Edit:
    The problem is caused by the AdBlock extension and can be solved by adding 1password.com to the whitelist.

• arkangyl88
    arkangyl88
    Community Member
    Options

As @flobernd stated, if anyone else has this issue, check your ad blockers. uBlock Origin thought the Share button was a "Share on Facebook" type button and hid it. Thanks for helping figure out the issue @Frank !

• Hi @arkangyl88 - You're very welcome! I'm happy we were able to get that resolved for you :-)

@flobernd, Fantastic! I'm glad you were able to get that working. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Sorry for the trouble.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.