Cannot unlock Windows password [We can only provide support for 1Password]

Options
System
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password window for master password STUCK in lower left of screen.

Comments

• Favor2017
    Favor2017
    Community Member
    Options

My case: The Master PW Screen Will Not Be Unlocked No Matter What. Even Going To Reboot From The Bios Does Not Work Acer Computer Does Not Recognize Windows CD Boot or Thumb Drive. Other Than Purchasing A New Hard Drive, What Else Can I Do?

• Hi @Favor2017,

Thanks for writing in.

I apologize for not understand your post correctly but are you talking about the unlock screen in 1Password 4 while in Windows or are you talking about the Windows' password view?

I'm trying to understand what the BIOS, hard drive, and cd booting has to do with unlocking 1Password itself?

• Favor2017
    Favor2017
    Community Member
    Options

When I boot up the computer it goes to a Master Password Screen, which I do not have.
    I have tried to boot with the Win7 CD but the system will not recognize the CD or a thumb disk.
    The original Windows System is Vista and I wanted to upgrade to 7. I have tried all of the "f" options proposed by others but nothing so far. The screen continues to open to Master Password. Thank you for the response.

• Hi @Favor2017,

This is the public support forum for 1Password program, we do not provide support for Microsoft's Windows OS. You can ask for their help at their community forums here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

This discussion has been closed.