Windows 1Password always offline

Options

I updated my 1Password from licensed version to account about 4 days ago, and I'm experiencing very bad with it.

I can't get my account logged in on my tablet which is running Windows 10, and a latest 1Password 6.

The synchronize on my laptop which is also running Windows 10 stopped at 92/204 for about 3 days and recovered just as I'm typing these words.

Is it possible to speed up the synchronizing? It's really a bad experience waiting data transferred for 3 days.

If the answer to the former question is NO, then is it possible to roll back to my license? I managed to synchronize the data before and it worked MUCH better than the account method.

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10 1607 build 14393.693
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• lkstc112233
    lkstc112233
    Community Member
    Options

Well as my laptop agreed to synchronize, my tablet still refuse to synchronize and the progress here is 0/205.

It wasted me a lot of time trying to log on and SYNCHRONIZE, which is the reason I decided to give 1Password Account a try.

What's making things worse, you are not answering my ticket sent 3 days earlier.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP IN ANY FORM, PLEEEEEEEASE.

• Bill Murray You Got This Animated GIF

Can you tell us a bit more about the issue? Are you attempting to download data that is already in your 1Password.com account or where you trying to import data from a local 1Password vault (.agilekeychain, .opvault) to your account?

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.