To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Issue accessing 1Password for Families/Teams - unable to communicate securely with peer

Options
System
edited March 2017 in Memberships
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can login to the app, but not the website.

Comments

• MoniqueD
    MoniqueD
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue accessing 1Password for Families/Teams and I need to get to my administrator access.

Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested domain name does not match the server’s certificate.

HTTP Strict Transport Security: true
    HTTP Public Key Pinning: false

I really need to get into my administrator control so I can reset two passwords.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

@MoniqueD - Thanks for getting in touch with us. It sounds like this might be a different issue. Please contact us and I'll be happy to work with you and look into the details of your issue. :-)

When you contact us you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

ref: RLI-35563-419

This discussion has been closed.