Link to new version (6.4) [Not yet available]

Options
eric_darling
eric_darling
Community Member
edited March 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Clicking the download link on the new 6.4 release still leads to the prior 6.3.359 version.

1Password Version: 6.3.359
Extension Version: 6.3.359d
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @eric_darling,

Thanks for writing in.

We haven't shipped 1Password 6.4 yet, we've decided to postpone it to give folks more time to update to 6.3.359 first. We'll remove the release notes soon on the app-updates site.

If you want the latest version, it is available as the beta update right now. You can enable the beta updates via Settings > Options > Updates.

• glb1agilebits
    glb1agilebits
    Community Member
    Options

I accepted the download for the 6.3.359 upgrade and attempted to install. Got Windows 10 pop-up message: "Do you want to all this app to make changes to your device? Yes/No". Selected "Yes" and received 2nd pop-up message noting fatal error in attempting to install update. Now the 1 Password app will not open. All attempts to open app result in an repeated loop attempting to install the upgrade followed by the fatal error message. Suggestions???

• eric_darling
    eric_darling
    Community Member
    Options

I signed up at HockeyApp, and confirmed my email. However, after entering the email and checking the Beta box in the Updates options, it does not find any new updates. Still stuck on 6.3.359

• @eric_darling Can you please double-check the email address and whether you received a confirmation email from HockeyApp?

@glb1agilebits Please uninstall 1Password 6 using the Control Panel and reinstall it after downloading it from https://1password.com/downloads

Cheers,

Alex

• eric_darling
    eric_darling
    Community Member
    Options

@AlexHoffmann I checked, and my email address is correct. I did receive the confirmation email from HockeyApp, and I did successfully confirm that.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @eric_darling,

There's no record of your email address on our list. Can you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com from the email address you've used and we'll take a deeper look.

• eric_darling
    eric_darling
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT OK, done. Thanks!

• MikeT
    Options

Yea, definitely not on our list yet. I've replied to your email.

• eric_darling
    eric_darling
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT Thanks! Got it going now. Much appreciated.

• MikeT
    Options

That's great and you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.