Cannot sync with my 1Password.com account on PC

Options

Comments

• gs2255
    gs2255
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem as everyone else.

The funny thing about all of this is I had received your promotion email about having to do a manually dload on the previous version for a free six months. I had bought a PC laptop for traveling and it does not sync correctly. So I am using up my FREE six months to inform you that it does not work. I do not mind being a beta monkey - but, in this case, I do.

I will try to dload version 4 and see what happens????
    PS: I loved it so much on my mac - but not on my PC. I tried several others on the window store and hated it for the same problem that I am NOW discovering with 1 password

Gary

• gs2255
    gs2255
    Community Member
    Options

PSS - I have been using 1 password from the beginning. There is no better on the MAC side.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @gs2255,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm sorry about the problems you're having with 1Password 6 on your PC. Just to be clear, you're using 1Password.com or Dropbox vault? It sounds like you're using 1Password.com membership due to the mention of 6 month trial.

I checked your account, there are no items in your account, so that would explain why 1Password isn't syncing, there's nothing in it. Did you already migrate your data from the Dropbox vault?

• gs2255
    gs2255
    Community Member
    Options

yes - its is picking it up - but through dropbox. So how do i make it local

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @gs2255,

Maybe I am misunderstanding the situation, I apologize for that.

Do you want to migrate your data from Dropbox to 1Password.com?

• gs2255
    gs2255
    Community Member
    Options

I did do that and it shows on my laptop. But I am not sure if it via from dropbox - or does it work from dropbox like it would be local?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @gs2255,

To find out for sure, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• gs2255
    gs2255
    Community Member
    Options

sent it

• MikeT
    Options

We got the email and will reply there ASAP.

ref: ISE-89993-545

This discussion has been closed.