Dropbox is not syncing 1Password changes between my devices

Options

Comments

• Sufian
    Sufian
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I am encountering the same issue. I have a macbook (primary machine), iPhone, and 2 windows laptops that have the clients running on them with the vault located in Dropbox. I have noticed there are several entries that are only on my macbook and do not show up on my iPhone or the windows laptops.

How can I get the 3 that are not picking up the entries to work?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Sufian,

Thanks for writing in. First, make sure that Dropbox is installed and running on both macOS and Windows. We've been seeing quite a bit of folks that did not have the Dropbox client running that were not pushing any changes. You should see the Dropbox icon in your menu bar (macOS) and notification tray area (Windows) if it is running and it should have a checkmark.

If you do see a checkmark on it on all computers, please email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Sufian
    Sufian
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT,

Email has been sent! Thanks!

• MikeT
    edited March 2017
    Options

Got it, thanks. We'll reply there as soon as possible.

ref: PIV-15415-284

This discussion has been closed.