Offline Changes won't sync, Chrome won't connect

Options

I've given up on trying to fix this myself. 1password on windows won't sync or work with the browsers anymore. It's been like this for a while now. A number of items are listed under "Offline Changes" in the main window although I am signed into my online account. It also doesn't seem to be pulling down new items. It's never reported any errors about connectivity though, it just sits there like everything is alright.

In addition to this Chrome can't find the helper. The "Open 1password for Windows Desktop" popup does launch the app, but then nothing happens.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: my.1password.com account

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hello @justin09,

I am sorry for the troubles! You did the right thing by contacting us, we are here to help.

First of all, please let us know if you are using any kind of anti-malware software on your PC? It might interfere in the communication between 1Password extension and main app. Secondly, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC, where you have this issue. We will take a closer look and let you know what we find. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: CAA-78763-87

This discussion has been closed.