Vaults previously seen are now invisible?

Options

I am having an issue with Teams. I have some vaults that are now not showing up in v6.3.359 when multiple items are selected. It shows up in Item View for Singles, but once I select multiple Items for Copy/Move, it stops appearing. The Items do overlap, i.e. shows up elsewhere in Dropbox and Teams.

I am attempting to clean up dead items, lapsed subscriptions etc.

1Password Version: v6.3.359
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Thanks for writing in.

First, you might want to update to 1Password 6.4, we've just shipped it a few hours ago.

I have some vaults that are now not showing up in v6.3.359 when multiple items are selected.

If you switch from All Vaults to a different vault and select multiple items, do these vaults show up?

The Items do overlap, i.e. shows up elsewhere in Dropbox and Teams.

That may be the problem, it cannot copy all items to any vaults where the item already exists in there. The more you select, the more it excludes any vaults where the items already exist and any vaults where you don't have permission to send items to.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT,

Thanks and now updated!

That may be the problem, it cannot copy all items to any vaults where the item already exists in there. The more you select, the more it excludes any vault where the items already exist and any vaults where you don't have permission to send items to.

I see where the issue is now.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

You're welcome, I hope you like it so far. We're already hard at work on 1Password 6.5.

I see where the issue is now.

I do agree it is very confusing, it's just hard to come up with a way to explain this better. Our design team is experimenting with designs to figure out a better approach to move/copy items around, so that this type of confusion wouldn't occur.

This discussion has been closed.