Very slow to open app (3-5m)

Options

Running 1Password 4.6.1.618 and it takes upwards of 5m to open the application. I am using the standalone local application along with a vault shared on dropbox.

The app is working fine on my iPhone and Macbook.

Anybody run into this? Thoughts on how to solve?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.618
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @jranaudo,

Thanks for writing in. Are you using a .opvault? If so, how big is the vault? How many items do you have?
    Has this decrease in performance only started after you updated to 4.6.1.68?

Cheers,

Alex

• jranaudo
    jranaudo
    Community Member
    Options

Yes opvault. I don't really know because I it started a while ago and I ignored it for a while. So I lost track of which version it started with.

I have 781 items in the vault.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jranaudo: There are different possible reasons for slow unlock in 1Password 4. Could you please reproduce the issue and then generate the 1Password diagnostic report before emailing it to us? We'd love to see what the report shows.

Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• jranaudo
    jranaudo
    Community Member
    Options

Sent. support ID is [#WHX-73482-129]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@jranaudo: Found it! We will reply to your email as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

ref: YNS-51766-864

This discussion has been closed.