Can't view full window when editing item

Options

Hi,
I have been having trouble with some of my credit cards not showing up in the browser extenstion.
I searched the forum and found a thread that suggested checking that the item was set to be displayed in the browser extension.
Trouble is, when i open the item in 1password to edit it, I can't view the bottom of the window.
I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean.
Any help gratefully receieved.
Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.1.619
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: windows 7 64 bit
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Cueboy,

Thank you for contacting us and using 1Password! I am sorry for the troubles with it. We are here to help. :)

Have you tried to increase your display resolution to show this credit card window properly? I went ahead and checked this window on my side and there is nothing at the bottom of this editing window that could affect the visibility of the credit card in 1Password Mini/browser extension. I see that you have "Show in web browser" checked already.

Could you please specify what issues with credit cards and browser extension you have? This way we will be able to get to the root of the issue. Thanks in advance!

I will be waiting for your reply. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Cueboy
    Cueboy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your help with this.

Yes, my screen is at its max resolution, but I have just realised a workaround. If I collapse the contact info section then I can expand and view the additional details window.
    My main issue was that one of my credit cards was not showing in the browser window.
    Having searched the forums I thought that the option for this was in the additional details section and of course I couldn't view that, hence my post.
    However, as you mentioned above, the 'show in web browser' check box was staring me in the face - I just didn't notice it!
    So both my problems are now solved!

Thanks again for your help.

Cueboy

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Cueboy: Great! :) Thank you for keeping me posted. Please let us know if there is anything else, we are always ready to help.

Have a great Sunday!

Greg

This discussion has been closed.