Mild issue with 1Password Extension Authorisation Window

Options

I've had an issue with the Extension v4.6.4 Beta. I had my Chrome and/or Firefox Browser in a minimised state (Docked in Taskbar). In doing that, when I maximised the browser windows, the authorisation code is off screen with only the top showing and I had to drag until the numbers were visible and to be able to click Authorise.

1Password Version: v6.4.337
Extension Version: v4.6.4 Beta 2
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @wkleem,

I tried to reproduce the issue you've described on my PC and failed. Authorisation windows for Firefox and Chrome appear in the middle of my screen, even if both browsers are minimised. Are you able to reproduce this issue or was it a one-time glitch? Please let us know. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

In order for the issue to appear, you would need to have minimum two browsers open but one minimised. However, after I updated to Firefox 52, the issue seemingly went away by itself. Even in a minimised state, the authorisation will now be in a maximised browser window as opposed to attempt to authorise in a collapsed browser window. Which was the case before.

Chrome browser v57.0.2987.110 (latest) doesn't exhibit the issue now as well although Chrome did when I reported the issue.

So far, the issue has not reappeared.

I haven't tried but I will try again with floating browsing windows (non maximised).

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Please let us know if you see it again. We test everything properly before releasing it to the public, but it is great to have our customers to watch our back. :) Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.