Russian translation for 1Password 4

Options

Hello.
Personally, I'm not at all interested in how your program 1Password 4 works with Unicode.
But I know for sure that on all Russian versions of Windows, the corresponding localization is displayed without any errors.
This is eloquently illustrated by the screenshot below.

Once I had already offered my ready and working translation for 1Password 4, but I was sent to some strange site where I had to join the translation of other Agilebits products. Why do I need these other products ??? The translation service is absolutely inconvenient - even worse than BabelZilla. Moreover, for the use of the service it was also necessary to pay !!! Maybe I did not understand it that way, but I did not have the desire to understand this either. I have never seen such a disrespectful and unfriendly attitude to people who offer their help unselfishly.

The translation is based on a file for the Polish language, which provides translation for most elements of the program interface.
If the finished translation into Russian to someone in this forum will be interesting, zip-file is in the attachment to this message.

File on Virustotal
Download Russian Language File

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

Здравствуйте, Вадим!

Спасибо за участие в переводе 1Password 4 для Windows! Мы очень любим и ценим наших пользователей и я сожалею, что у вас сложилось такое впечатление.

Дело в том, что для перевода нашего приложения мы используем Crowdin – инструмент, который позволяет нам легко создавать необходимые проекты, а пользователям и потенциальным переводчикам легко участвовать в их переводе. Я не знаю, почему вам показалось, что участие в переводе на этом сайте платное. Так как вы не собираетесь создавать свои проекты, всё должно быть для вас бесплатно. Вы можете авторизоваться, присоединиться к проекту, и предлагать свои варианты перевода той или иной строки сразу же.

Спасибо вам за ваш труд и участие в жизни 1Password! Мы сейчас готовим новый проект для перевода 1Password 6 для Windows и будем рады видеть вас в числе наших переводчиков. Если вы согласны, я могу добавить вас в список и отправить ещё одно приглашение как только проект станет доступен для всех.

Если у вас возникли какие-то другие вопросы по поводу Crowdin или 1Password, пожалуйста, дайте нам знать. Мы будем рады помочь.

Ещё раз спасибо! :+1:

=== Google Translate ===

Hello, Vadim!

Thank you for participating in the translation of 1Password 4 for Windows! We really love and appreciate our users and I'm sorry that you got such an impression.

The matter is that to translate our application we use Crowdin - a tool that allows us to easily create the necessary projects, and users and potential translators can easily participate in their translation. I do not know why you thought that participation in the translation on this site is paid. Since you are not going to create your own projects, everything should be free for you. You can log in, join the project, and offer your options for translating a particular line immediately.

Thank you for your work and participation in the life of 1Password! We are now preparing a new project for the translation of 1Password 6 for Windows and will be glad to see you among our translators. If you agree, I can add you to the list and send another invitation as soon as the project becomes available to everyone.

If you have any other questions about Crowdin or 1Password, please let us know. We will be happy to help.

Thanks again! :+1:

• kopejkin
    kopejkin
    Community Member
    Options

Спасибо за приглашение, но нет. Не хочу, перегорело.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

@kopejkin: Я ещё раз приношу свои извинения за возникшую ситуацию и недопонимание. :angry: Пожалуйста, напишите нам, если передумаете. Мы будем рады! Спасибо!

=== Google Translate ===

I once again apologize for the situation and misunderstanding. Please reach out to us anytime if you change your mind. We will be happy to see you! Thank you!

С уважением,
    Григорий

This discussion has been closed.