Primärer Tresor wird nicht angezeigt!

Options

Hallo,
auf dem iphone habe ich "Primärer Tresor" und "Personal", angezeigt werden "All Vaults".
Insgesamt habe ich 109 Objekte.
In 1Password auf den Windows-PC wird unter All Vaults nur "Personal" angezeigt; Gesamt 105 Objekte.

Warum wird in 1Password in Windows nicht alle 109 Objekte angezeigt?

Können Sie die angehängten Bilder öffnen?

Was mache ich falsch?

Viele Grüße

1Password Version: 6.4.377d
Extension Version: 6.5.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• kgladitz
    kgladitz
    Community Member
    Options

Primary vault is not displayed!
    Hello,
    On the iphone I have "primary vault" and "staff", are displayed "All Vaults".
    Altogether I have 109 objects.
    In 1Password on the Windows-PC, only "Personal" is displayed under All Vaults; Total 105 objects.

Why is not all 109 objects displayed in 1Password in Windows?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @kgladitz,

I haven't used German since the graduation exam at my university, so I hope it is okay if I answer in English. :)

The Primary vault in 1Password on your iPhone is a local vault, which is stored on your iPhone and, judging by the screenshot you've provided, sync for that vault is not set up. This vault is not a part of your 1Password account, that is why you don't see the contents on this vault in 1Password 6 on your Windows PC, where you have only your account.

To avoid any further confusion, I would recommend you to move all of the items from Primary vault to your Personal one and then get rid of the former vault. Here is how you can move your data:

Move items between vaults (iOS)

Once it is done, please sign in to your account at 1Password.com and make sure that you have all of your data there. To delete Primary vault from 1Password on iOS, please re-install the app and sign in to your account after that.

I hope it helps. If you have any questions about the steps above, please raise them in a reply here before proceeding. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• kgladitz
    kgladitz
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Greg,
    The primary vault was deleted after the statement!
    Finally, a question, how can you add additional Vaults?
    For example, private and business!

Hallo Greg,
    Das primäre Vault wurde nach der Anweisung gelöscht!
    Schließlich, eine Frage, wie kann man zusätzliche Vaults hinzufügen?
    Zum Beispiel privat und geschäftlich!

Viele Grüße
    Kurt

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kgladitz,

Thank you for keeping me posted! :+1:

Please follow the steps in this guide on how to create additional vaults in your account:

Create, share, and manage vaults

When you create a new vault in your 1Password account, it will become visible in 1Password on all of your devices automatically. Please give it a try and let us know how it goes. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• kgladitz
    kgladitz
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Greg,

Thanks for your help! Now I have another vault. I am very satisfied with your product!

Best regards
    Kurt

Hallo Greg,
    Danke für die Hilfe! Jetzt habe ich einen weiteren Vault. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Ihren Produkt!
    Viele Grüße
    Kurt

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kgladitz: Immer gerne! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always ready to help. Have a great week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.