trying to add 1password to my new laptop

Options

Trying to add 1password to my new laptop. I have a license -- Thanks for the help

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to add 1password to my new laptop

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @dgoddard,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password! :+1:

Do you have any other devices, besides your new laptop, where you are using 1Password? If so, please try to sync your devices via Dropbox, if you prefer local vaults:

How to sync 1Password with Dropbox (Windows)

I would, however, recommend you to take a closer look at 1Password accounts, they are much more convenient to use and have lots of other benefits:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything. We are here to help. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• dgoddard
    dgoddard
    Community Member
    Options

I'm simply trying to get 1password on a new laptop. Nothing that I'm doing is working. Can I please get some step by step instructions or individual help? This is taking way to much time to add.

• Oleksii
    Oleksii
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

@dgoddard, can you please be more exact and specify what is your problem with installing 1Passowrd v4 on your new device?

• dgoddard
    dgoddard
    Community Member
    Options

More exact and specific. I am a 1password user / I'd like to add 1 password to a new laptop / I have the 1password logo on chrome / when I open it nothing is there (none of my sites that I use) / I've used dropbox in the past for linking (I'm only guessing on this) I don't know what else I can explain

• Hey @dgoddard, we've received your email and will respond to you there.

ref: HSV-68198-691

This discussion has been closed.