Applikation crashs after login

Options

Hi folks,

I use 1Password on my Macbook and iPhone with satisfaction, but on my Windows Computer I have huge problems. When I try to login / enter my Master Password the Applikation crashs. It just says that 1Password do not work anymore.

Does anyone has an idea what this problem causes?

P.S.: I have the newiest versions on my Computer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @omg_yes,

I am sorry for the troubles!

Do you happen to have a Windows 10 Creators Update installed already? There is an issue with RivaTurner right now that we are investigating.

If you don't have Creators Update, then it must be something else. Could you please specify the version of 1Password you have on your Windows PC? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• omg_yes
    omg_yes
    Community Member
    Options

I do not made a big update for windows 10, so I guess I do not have the creators update much less the rivatuner. My 1Password Version is 6.4.377.0, should be the latest since I downloaded the app before a few days.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@omg_yes: Yep! 6.4.377 is the current stable release. Sorry you're having trouble there. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart Windows, reproduce the same issue, and then grab some diagnostics from your computer.

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windows@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know the Support ID you receive here when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it and take a look.

• omg_yes
    omg_yes
    Community Member
    Options

[#JZW-95215-688] here you go

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@omg_yes: Found it! We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

ref: JZW-95215-688

This discussion has been closed.