Using 1Password on Mac and Windows simultaneously

Options

I am a long-time user on Mac and IOS but I am using Windows 10 more and more and I'd like to use 1Password on Windows as well. I'd like to know: 1. Does my single user licence on Mac entitle me to use the Windows version as well? 2. Once I have the Windows version installed, can I share my vault on Dropbox (currently using Icloud but I assume Dropbox is similar) and use it on both platforms simultaneously?

Thanks in advance...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello there @CapeTownMac,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password! It means a lot to us. :chuffed:

It seems that your single license on Mac does not include 1Password for Windows, but I've got a better offer for you. I think it fits your needs perfectly.

If you are planning to use 1Password on several devices (and different platforms), I would recommend you to sign up for 1Password account. Your subscription will include all 1Password apps for all platforms (+ web-interface). You can learn more about the benefits on our website:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Moreover, with 1Password account you don't have to worry about third-party sync options, it means no iCloud or Dropbox. All you have to do is to download 1Password app on a new device and sign in to your account, all of your data will be there.

So, what do you think? Are you interested? Please let us know. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• CapeTownMac
    CapeTownMac
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds good, how do I sign up?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CapeTownMac: Please follow the steps in this guide to get started with your account and set up the apps. 1Password should prompt you to migrate your data automatically, but please let us know, if you bump into any difficulties. We are always here to help. :chuffed:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.