Why does 1password stop entering user ID and Passwork for my windows computer?.

Options

Why does 1password stop entering user ID and Passwork for my windows computer?. Works on apple devices.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why does 1password stop entering user ID and Passwork for my widows computer?

Comments

• sunnykalam
    sunnykalam
    Community Member
    Options

Why does 1password stop entering user ID and Passwork for my windows computer?. Works on apple devices.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi there @sunnykalam,

I am sorry you bumped into troubles with 1Password! If you need help with 1Password, we're here for you!

First of all, could you please share the 1Password and browser versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect? Without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it, so it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• sunnykalam
    sunnykalam
    Community Member
    Options

I have no idea how to solve this problem and my effort is to chat with the expert.
    I do know this the lose (not filling ID and Password fills) happens when the program is updated.
    My version should be the latest: 4.6.1.617.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sunnykalam: Thank you for the reply!

I wonder if you see that "Looking for the 1Password Helper" message in your browser? Do you, by any chance, have any kind of anti-malware software on your Windows PC? Please let us know.

To resolve that issue, could you please open the main 1Password program and go to the Help Menu > Restart 1Password Helper. Restart your browser after that and try again. Does the issue remain?

It is also worth checking out the following guide:

If the 1Password extension isn't working in your browser (Windows)

I will be looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• sunnykalam
    sunnykalam
    Community Member
    Options

This does not solve the issue. The last time I had this problem your technician fixed the issue with permission to enter my computer.

• sunnykalam
    sunnykalam
    Community Member
    Options

I did resolve the issue. Video was helpful and the add on was the issue. Thanks

• That's good to hear!

Don't hesitate to write us again if there's anything else we can help you with.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.