Dropbox Vaults converted to Folders location?

Options

I had a message that 1Password 6.5 converted my Dropbox Vaults to Folders. Where are the Folders located and is the process repeatable after the upgrade?

Opening Account and Vaults - Folder only pointed to the Desktop for selection but doesn't tell of the actual Folder location.

1Password Version: 1Password 6.5.401
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @wkleem,

Where did you get this message, we're not aware of having implemented any notifications.

Cheers,

Alex

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

@AlexHoffmann,

Having reread my original post, you're right, it wasn't a message but part of the list of improvements in 1Password 6.5.

I confused that for a message.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

It's stored in your internal database file until you remove it. If you re-add it, it'll have a local folder on your drive.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

If the local folder is detached from Dropbox, how do I modify the local folder back into the service as I still need Dropbox connectivity?

• MikeT
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Remove the folder you have in 1Password 6 now and re-add the folder you have in the Dropbox directory.

You can do this by opening 1Password 6, unlock, and click on Settings on top right, select Accounts & Vaults, expand the menu for the folder you have and select Remove.

Now, re-add the folder from your Dropbox folder.

This discussion has been closed.