Chrome Extension Login List

Options

After installing the Chrome Extension, when I click on the 1Password icon (extension icon), it automatically opens to Logins and shows only a partial list of my logins. If I type a website i.e. Gmail, it shows no result because the extension Logins only shows list from the letter H - Z. Missing logins for letters A - G. If I click on ALL items, of course, all of my logins & other items appear on the list. Why is this occurring? Also, at times while I am using Chrome, the 1Password extension only shows one login (the page I am current that I have open), i.e. AgileBits Support Forum - and if I entered a search for a Login, there are no results.
I just quit Roboform (its Chrome extension worked well) because I heard such good things about 1Password, but so far, I'm experiencing issues with its 1Password Chrome Extension. Am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Chrome extension issues

Comments

• Hi @ReannaLucille, sorry to hear you're having issues with 1Password 6.

If you're on a website that you have a login saved for and click the extension button, it will default to the logins view and show you matching items.

Were you on a site or did you have a new tab opened? Did this happen immediately after you started your PC?

We'll get this sorted out!

Cheers,

Alex

• ReannaLucille
    ReannaLucille
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Alex for your quick reply. It seems that the issue is no longer occuring. Perhaps the issue was me being a "newbie" to 1Password and its Chrome extension, not knowing enough about how it all works. Or...maybe...some magic happened? Grin. Thank you again.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @ReannaLucille,

Let's go with magic. :smile: If there's anything else we can help you with, please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.