OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi @hcohl,

Thanks for writing in.

If you're already signed into your 1Password.com account in 1Password 6, click on New Item on top of the item list.

PS: There is no need to post in two separate threads about the same question, I've removed the other duplicate post.

• hcohl
    hcohl
    Community Member
    Options

But this does not work. Perhaps I am using a local vault??? Can I change to another vault? And how?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hcohl: As Mike mentioned, you can create a new item in 1Password 6 using a 1Password.com membership. If you're already using that, you can always remove any local vaults to avoid confusion in the future under Settings > Accounts & Vaults > (vault name — under Folder) > Remove. This doesn't delete the vault from your computer though, just removes in from the app. That way you still have it as a backup. Cheers! :)

• hcohl
    hcohl
    Community Member
    Options

Now I have a authentication error and I cant read anymore my items. What is that now? I signed in with the data of my emergency kit. Is there a support or anly this forum?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hcohl: Sorry for the trouble! Did you perhaps Make a change to your account on 1Password.com (or another device)?

This discussion has been closed.