Watchtower in 1Password 6 for Windows

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Duo and 1Password integration issues..

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

I see that Security Audit and Watchtower is in Teams now?
    https://blog.agilebits.com/2017/04/26/get-to-know-1password-teams-security-audit-watchtower/

It appears that I can't use the feature from Windows at this point, not the Security Audit feature anyway. I hope this integration issue can be sorted out but I don't have much confidence for a quick resolution.

When will Security Audit appear in 1Password for Windows?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

In this blog post we try to educate our new customers of 1Password Teams on the useful features of 1Password. These features might be well known to you, a long time user of 1Password, but not all of our customers are aware of them.

Watchtower was added in the version 6.5.400 of 1Password for Windows. Recently I got a prompt to change my Discord password, so I can confirm it is working. :) Security Audit is also on our list of improvements. As you probably know, we are working really hard to bring new features and updates to 1Password 6 on Windows, but it takes time. I don't have any timeframes for Security Audit at this point.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to reach out to us anytime. We are always ready to lend a hand. ;)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.