1Password Ctrl+\ Ctrl+Alt+\ on Windows 7 Not Working

Options
JLI27
JLI27
Community Member

Hi,
Recently moved from Dashlane to 1Password.
I'm not able to get the '\' keyboard shortcuts working.
Tried the fault finding solution here but it is for an earlier version of 1Password.

So, help!

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.5.90
OS Version: Win7 64-bit SP1
Sync Type: Online

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JLI27: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Can you tell me which browser version you're using? I most often see issues with this in Chrome if there's an update pending. Definitely try restarting Windows and let me know if that helps.

• JLI27
    JLI27
    Community Member
    Options

Chrome updated and re-started from 58.0.3029.96 to 58.0.2029.110
    Chrome 64-bit
    FYI; right-click in a browser page and selecting 1Password fills-in and submits forms successfully.
    Also; using the 1Password chrome extension and selecting a login generates a new browser page with an error, see example

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JLI27: I'm not sure I follow. Where are you getting that URL from? 1Password uses a onepasswordfill:// scheme. Do you have "security" software or other extensions install which may be interfering? If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your PC, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• JLI27
    JLI27
    Community Member
    Options

JLI27
    Diagnostic report emailed.
    Time zone EST
    16:25 5/10/17

• JLI27
    JLI27
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#RMH-61373-979].

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JLI27: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: RMH-61373-979

This discussion has been closed.