Offline Changes not updating

Options
revi
revi
Community Member

When I edit/create/delete items in the vault, it does not sync the changes to the 1password server right away.

To make it sync, I had to "Exit 1Password" fully, then re-start it, and enter master password. (I realized I could force sync by re-starting while I was writing this article, until then I always rebooted to make it work.)

Teams-FAQ seem to suggest it syncs when it's online, but it doesn't seem to sync even when the device is already online.

Can I access my team data offline?
Yes. If you use the 1Password apps, your data will always be cached locally on your devices, so you can view and edit it without an internet connection. Any changes you make will become available on your other devices when you next go online.

So... can you make a button in Options that forces sync (like... "Sync now" under General?) or make syncing strategy smart that it sync instantly.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.5.401
Extension Version: irrelevant
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro version 1703 build 15063.296
Sync Type: family

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @revi,

Thank you for taking time to contact us!

If 1Password 6 does not sync your changes automatically, then something is going wrong. To get a better idea of what the issue is, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC, where you have this issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

However, please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• revi
    revi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

you will want to have a look at #ARC-24477-527.
    Thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@revi: Found the report! We will take a closer look and get back to you via email. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: ARC-24477-527

This discussion has been closed.