No license for Windows

Options

Hi Agilebits team,

Recently I've installed and use 1Password standalone app for my Mac. Now I want to use it for my Windows. I've installed 1Password 4 for Windows (I want to use standalone app and not using 1Password account subscription). But I can't find any license in Agilebits store (https://agilebits.com/store).. Need help how to purchase single license for 1Password 4 Windows?

Thanks in advanced

1Password Version: 4.6.1.620
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @rsugianto,

Where did you purchase 1Password for Mac? On our site or in the Mac App Store?
    It it was in the Mac App Store, please send us an email with the purchase receipt to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your email in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the message and ensure that we can help you quickly. :)

Cheers,

Alex

• rsugianto
    rsugianto
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I've done what you asked me to do :)..

Here is the ticket support id: [#TQN-92787-787]

Please kindly check and help

Thanks again

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rsugianto: Thanks! Just to clarify, 1Password for Windows version 4 is no longer being sold, since it isn't being actively developed any more. Anyway, I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there to see if there's something we can do to help in your case. We'll take a look and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: TQN-92787-787

• rsugianto
    rsugianto
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty for your quick response! Waiting for your next update :)..

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rsugianto: I've replied via email. Please get back to me there, especially since it involves purchase information. Cheers! :)

• rsugianto
    rsugianto
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty,

I've received your email and has replied it.. Let's continue via email :).. Thank you

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.