Have bought a mac version, upgrade to bundle?

Options

I have bought a mac version 1password. And now, I want to use 1password on my new pc.
I remember these is a bundle version of 1password which can be bought at a discount price by upgrade the mac license.
However, I can't find the windows version licenses now, as well as the bundle version.

So could you help to fix the problem and any advices?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gramce1: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Since the standalone 1Password for Windows app (version 4) is no longer being actively developed, it is not being sold. You may want to consider a 1Password.com subscription, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

You can try it for free for 30 days. And if you'll shoot us an email at support@1password.com from your registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here, we'll be happy to help you migrate from the license. Cheers! :)

• gramce1
    gramce1
    Community Member
    Options

So if i subscribe the 1Password.com, my mac version is useless. Sounds an annoying idea.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gramce1: How is it useless? One of the primary benefits of 1Password.com is being able to access your data on any of these platforms. The web interface is nice, but the native apps will always be more powerful and efficient. Just a thought. :)

This discussion has been closed.