I have a problem with Google Chrome browser add-on.

Options

The Google Chrome 1Password add-on browser app now fills the entire screen when I click on the 1Password icon in Google Chrome and when I hit a login it does not fill in the websites login information but takes me completely out of Chrome and takes me to the Windows 10 Start Screen. I see no way to minimize the 1Password Google Chrome Browser add-on to make it go back the way it originally was when it didn't even take up a quarter of the screen and worked fine with filling in website login information when I hit the login information on the 1Password Browser App. I am not even sure what happen or where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried uninstalling the extention and reinstalling it but the app still takes up the entire screen when I press the 1Password icon in Chrome and when I click the login item I get taken out of Chrome and taken to the Windows 10 start screen.

1Password Version: 6.5.401
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @kaj611,

Thank you for reaching out! Sorry for the troubles.

The issue you described sounds strange, but please try to do the following:

1) Quit 1Password completely from the notification icon:

2) Then hold Ctrl and Alt when opening it again to reset the window size/position.

Let us know if that helps! If it doesn't, please share a screenshot of what you mean by Windows 10 start screen. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.