Search finds item but does not bring to top

Options

When I search for an item, it finds it and highlights it but the 1P window does not just show the found item, as it does in Mac....so I have to scroll down through my 646 entries to find the highlighted one.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Win10 15063.413
Sync Type: subscription account

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mikebore,

Thank you for reporting it! It is quite strange.

First of all, please try to install the latest version of 1Password, which we released yesterday. Go to 1Password > Options > Update > Check for Updates. Does the issue remain after that?

I checked the behaviour you described on my side and it seems to be working fine:

Hopefully, we will be able to get to the bottom of this together. Thank you!

++
    Greg

• mikebore
    mikebore
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Thanks very for quick reply! Updated to 6.6.439 and it working properly now.

Shouldn't I have been prompted to update instead of having to do it manually?

I have "automatically update when app is locked" checked, and auto lock after 10 mins. OTOH it is possible it has not been on long enough since the update was released.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mikebore: It is quite possible. Anyway, I am glad to hear the latest update helped. :) Please contact us anytime in the future, we are always ready to lend you a hand.

Enjoy 1Password and have a great week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.