Can't open perl script "convert_to_1pf.pl": No such file or directory

Options

I am trying to import from Norton Identity Safe. I'm pretty sure I followed all the instructions correctly, but after entering the command I get:

Can't open perl script "convert_to_1pf.pl": No such file or directory

Surely there's an easier way?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't open perl script "convert_to_1pf.pl": No such file or directory

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options

@Eric_Berg

Please use the 1.10 version of the converter suite suite. It is located in Testing Bits, mentioned in the first post.

Also, you must use version 5.24 or less of Perl on Windows, due to recent changes in Perl. I have to update the scripts to work with 5.26. From the Note section in the first thread above:

Windows users, use Strawberry Perl 5.24 or earlier - not version 5.26. Version 5.26 will not currently work with the converter suite.

If you would like some remote help, I'm happy to assist you. My email is at the top of the conversion script convert_to_1p4.pl. We'll work such that your information remains private.

• Eric_Berg
    Eric_Berg
    Community Member
    Options

OK, I throw in the towel and am asking for remote help. I thought I followed the new instructions, but obviously I didn't. I got the same message as before. I will email you.

• Eric_Berg
    Eric_Berg
    Community Member
    Options

By the way, thank you for the generous offer to give remote help.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Eric_Berg,

Have you managed to contact @MrC? Please let us know if you were able to figure it out together. Thank you! :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

We resolved this remotely, and the conversion was completed succesfully.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017
    Options

:love: :+1:

• Eric_Berg
    Eric_Berg
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, thank you. Alles klar.

• Greg