Multiple 1Password accounts in Windows App?

Options

I'm using two 1Password accounts. In the iOS App I can add both accounts.
Now I installed the Windows v6 App on my laptop and I can't add the second account.

Is this feature not yet available to the Windows App or am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robert_kraaij: You can sign in to multiple 1Password.com accounts (individual, family, team) in 1Password 6 from the Settings > Accounts & Vaults menu. Are you getting some sort of error when you try to setup the app with your account? I've got a few myself, but I know that others have many more. Let me know what you find!

• the_reds
    the_reds
    Community Member
    Options

Firstly, sorry for bringing up an old post.

I'm having the same issue as robert_kraaij.

I've tried going to the Settings > Accounts & Vaults menu as brenty suggested but there doesn't appear to be one in my 1Password 6 on windows. Am I just being really stupid or am I missing something here?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017
    Options

@the_reds: Not your fault. Sorry for the confusion there! The setup is a bit different on Windows now. First, make sure you have a latest version installed, as we continue to make big improvements with every release:

1Password downloads

In the 1Password 6 Windows desktop app, click the Settings "gear" icon and select Accounts > Sign in to another account. I hope this helps! :)

• the_reds
    the_reds
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, had tried that before but it didn't work for some reason. Has now though - thanks for the help!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news, @the_reds! :+1: Thank you for keeping us posted. On behalf of Brenty you are very welcome!

Feel free to contact us anytime in the future, we are always ready to help. Have a great Monday!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.