1password constantly utilising 30% of CPU resources

Options

Since installing 6.7.454, 1P has been burning 30% of CPU resources constantly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and that doesn't seem to help. Is this is known issue?

1Password Version: 6.7.454
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: Win 7 x64
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• Hey @imanuelcostigan! This was a known issue caused by BitDefender, but should have been fixed in 6.7.451. Could you let me know if you're using BitDefender on this PC? We will definitely want to take a closer look if this is still happening. Thanks! :+1:

• imanuelcostigan
    imanuelcostigan
    Community Member
    Options

Not that I am aware of. I am using my corporate laptop

• @imanuelcostigan: No worries! Let's just take a look at some diagnostics so we can see what's causing the problem. We definitely don't need 30% of your CPU. :wink:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Do not post your diagnostics on the forum, but do include a link to this thread and your forum username in your e-mail. That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :+1:

• imanuelcostigan
    imanuelcostigan
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID: TKJ-55682-793

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@imanuelcostigan: I've found your email and we will get back to you soon. Thank you! :+1:

ref: TKJ-55682-793

This discussion has been closed.