Explicitly get the 1Pasword to sync offline changes

Options

HI,
I see a few items under offline changes when the internet went out, but now that its back, they do not seem to be syncing in by itself. Is there a way for me to explicitly do this on Windows

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi @pal4life,

Offline changes sync are improved in the latest version of 1Password 6.4, which is available to download. Could you please make sure that you have the latest version installed (go to Settings > Update > Check for updates). Does it solve the issue?

If you have the latest version and still see those offline changes, please get back to us. Thank you very much!

Cheers,
    Greg

• pal4life
    pal4life
    Community Member
    Options

Also how do I get rid of the items in Trash?

Thanks.

• TheDave
    TheDave
    Community Member
    Options

Also how do I get rid of the items in Trash?

In 1Password 6 (Windows), right click on Trash.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @pal4life,

@TheDave is right, you should right click on Trash and select Empty Trash:

I hope it helps. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• TheDave
    TheDave
    Community Member
    Options

@TheDave is right,

Of course he's right. He's always right.

8-)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TheDave: Thank you for helping out! ;)

• pt53
    pt53
    Community Member
    Options

Same issues: I have offline changes that don't sync with the 1P website. I am using the most current 1P v6.7. I have signed out and into the accounts several times to assure they are all on my account. How does the login in offline changes get transmitted to the online category?
    Also, when I hit the empty trash button, I get an error message for private and shared vaults, so nothing is emptied.
    Help!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pt53,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

To get a better idea of what is going wrong with 1Password on your PC, please create a Diagnostics Report from your computer, where you have this issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• pt53
    pt53
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostic report has been sent, support ID is [#PFZ-74671-687]
    Thanks,
    pt53

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017
    Options

I've found your diagnostics, @pt53, thanks for sending them over! We'll take a look and get back to you via e-mail. :+1:

ref: PFZ-74671-687, REG-38755-981

This discussion has been closed.