After Installation of convert_to_1p4 always get Can't locate Utils/PIF.pm ...

Options

Running Windows 7. Just downloaded and installed Strawberry Perl. Executed the install_modules batch file to get all the required modules
loaded. Tried to do a conversion from msecure and I get this error. Tried to just get help on convert_to_1p4 and get the error too.
Can you help. I have over 200 items in msecure and dread the thought of adding each one, one at a time.
Thanks,

P.S. I just downloaded both 1Password version one for iOS and another for my PC.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Hi @sprayRed ,

You've likely downloaded the latest, but need a version prior to 5.26 of Strawberry Perl. See the last note in the first post of the converter suite thread.

Please also use version 1.10 of the converter suite, located in Testing Bits. I've made many changes to the mSecure converter.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @sprayRed,

Thank you for reaching out and choosing 1Password! :+1:

Please try to follow the steps from MrC above and let us know how it goes. We will be looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

• sprayRed
    sprayRed
    Community Member
    Options

I was running the latest version of Strawberry Perl and an earlier version of convert_to_1p4. I was able to get the desired version of Strawberry Perl but cannot locate "Testing Bits" to get the version 1.10 of convert_to_1p4. Can you give me a more direct link?
    Thanks.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@sprayRed ,

Search the first post of the converter suite thread for Testing Bits. It contains the link you need.

• sprayRed
    sprayRed
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks,, I see the converter_to_1p4_1.10.zip. I also see two other files, do I need either one of those too?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@sprayRed ,

No, you can ignore those. Those were customized converters for specific users.

• sprayRed
    sprayRed
    Community Member
    Options

Converted successfully.

Thanks for your help and hard work to develop these utilities.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@sprayRed ,

You're welcome!

Enjoy 1Password.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sprayRed: Fantastic! :+1: MrC is great and I am glad to hear that you are all set now. Please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.

Have a productive week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.