Firefox extension doesn't work with second local windows account

Options

Hi,

i am using registered version of 1password 4 (updated) and windows 10 (updated). I am also using latest version of firebox with 1password extension. I have two windows local user accounts and with my second local windows account the firefox extension doesn't work. It is always grey. Only when it is black you can use the extension.
I've tryed all updates and troubleshootings on your websites, restarted, updated. The local user account hase also admistrator rights für windows.
Is 1password 4 not working with moren than one local windows account?

Greetings and Thanks a lot
Ozy00

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Beta 4.6.11.3
OS Version: Windows 10 Por 1703
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Hey, @Ozy00! The extension should work across user accounts, but I noticed when I swapped to my other user that the setting to enable native messaging doesn't persist across users, which would cause the extension to stop working in Firefox. Could you try swapping to your other use and ensuring that Use Native Messaging protocol is checked under Help > Advanced? If not, check it, restart Firefox, and see if the extension starts working on your other profile. Let us know what you find out. :chuffed:

• Ozy00
    Ozy00
    Community Member
    Options

Hi bundtkate,

"Use Native Messaging protocol" was not checked. Now the extension is working fine.
    Problem solved. Thanks a lot.

Ozy

• Not a problem at all, @Ozy00! Happy to have helped. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.