Old user issues finding 1Password for Windows binaries

Options
oddlyamused
oddlyamused
Community Member
edited September 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Greetings,
I have a mac and I have PCs, I have purchased 1 Password for Mac, current version is 6.8.1. I have the trial version on my PCs. It was explained that I can only enter new info on the Mac but I could read on the PCs using a trial version.

When I try to download and open the trial version it asks for account info, I do not have account info as when I purchased my license the web options / functionality did not exist. I do not wish to tie my license to an online account. I would however like to download and use the trial software to access my keychain.

Is there a way to access my keychain by downloading the latest version of the software (for Windows 10)

Thanks...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• oddlyamused
    oddlyamused
    Community Member
    Options

I'm still working through it, but I think I found a link on the download page for an older stand alone version 4.x. I think this is going to solve my issue.

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @oddlyamused!

Yep, it sounds like you downloaded the latest 1Password 6 for Windows rather than the old standalone version 4, which is the one you need because it won't ask for any account info on first launch ;)

This discussion has been closed.