I can't find the AgileKeychain or OPVault folder to move my data to a new account.

Options

I've got two separate accounts, one empty, that I want to move data to, and one with a bunch of logins in it, that I want to migrate to the currently empty account.

The setup instructions seem to be pretty clear about this, but I can't find the specific files that are required to sync the data.

The details of my issue are that I'm paying for both accounts, but one has an email address associated with a company I'm moving away from... I don't seem to be able to change my email address though (being able to would solve my issue). I just need to get all of my stuff into my personal account.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 8.1
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• @endosage: It sounds like you're looking at instructions to migrate data from an existing standalone vault to a new 1Password.com account, but might instead be wanting to migrate data from one account to another (or maybe just change your e-mail address on the existing account). Let's talk a bit about the account with your data in it. Do you access this account in 1Password 4 for Windows or 1Password 6 for Windows? This will help us point you in the right direction. :+1:

Thanks! :chuffed:

• endosage
    endosage
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate I'm using 1password 6

I'm doing this in a bootcamp environment, so either mac or windows instructions should work for me :) I just happened to post the first post here from Windows.

If I can change my email address, that'd be awesome. I just don't want my logins to to be connected to an email address I won't have access to soon.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@endosage: You can change the email address of your 1Password.com account in your Profile page in 1Password.com in your browser.

If you're trying to move your data from one 1Password.com account to another, you can follow the instructions here for each platform by selecting the one you want, and then move your data between vaults.

Otherwise, if you're trying to migrate your data from a local vault to a 1Password.com as Kate asked above, follow this guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• endosage
    endosage
    Community Member
    Options

Got it worked out! Just changed the email address. Thank you!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@endosage: On behalf of Kate and Brenty you are very welcome! :) Don't forget to print out your new Emergency Kit and keep it somewhere safe and secure.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to reach out to us anytime. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.