I set up my account on 1Password and now I don't have any idea how to use this.

Options

The title says it all. I'm signed in, I type my password, nothing happens.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I set up my account on 1Password and now I don't have any idea how to use this.

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @mdecoster :)
    Welcome to 1Password! There is actually a whole series of guides written by the AgileBits team that can help you get started and get to know how to use 1Password.

This section is all about getting to know the 1Password app itself and how it works.

This section introduces you to the 1Password browser extension and how you can use it to save and fill passwords in websites you visit and also has links down at the bottom where you can continue and learn more.

Give those and the other sections of the guide a read and hopefully they will help you become more comfortable with how 1Password works. If you still are having specific problems after that, feel free to come back and ask and I or the other wonderful people on this forum will help you.

Cheers :)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello there @mdecoster,

If you need help with 1Password, we are here for you!

Corey's advice above is very helpful, so please give it a try. :) I would also recommend you to take a look at our getting started guide, which helps you understand how 1Password works step by step:

Get started with 1Password

If you have any other difficulties with 1Password, please let us know about them and we will do our best to help. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.