1Password shutdown is grayed out

Options

About a week ago Windows 10 had a major update on my Dell laptop. Besides the fact that I hate windows 10 updates as it changes all of my settings this time I have had problems with a few programs being able to shutdown. One of which is 1Password4. I can login fine and use it, however, the "x" in the upper right corner is now "grayed out" and I am having to use task manager to end the program. Should I be deleting and try loading again? I too have had the issue of having to hit the button many times to get login info to populate for a very long time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:shutdown greyed out

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @brcs55,

Thank you for contacting us!

It is quite strange that the close button is not active for you. Let's take a closer look at your current setup. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you have these issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• brcs55
    brcs55
    Community Member
    Options

I have resolved this issue and it was my fault. Thank you for getting back to me.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@brcs55: Thank you for keeping us posted! :+1: I am glad to hear you are all set now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always ready to help you with 1Password. Have a great week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.