dwojet
dwojet
Community Member

Just downloaded 1Password yesterday

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi I can’t get my iPhone to mirror my iPad passwords. Can you help

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dwojet

Have you signed into the same 1Password membership on both devices, or did you start a new trial on each?

Please let us know. :)

Ben

• dwojet
    dwojet
    Community Member
    Options

Well I started a trial on the iPad first then opened up the iPhone.
    However I am going to keep the 1Password app.
    It is also a family subscription

• Ben
    Options

Okay. To have access to the data on your iPhone from your iPad you would need to sign in to the same account that you initially set up on your iPhone on the iPad. You can view your account info in 1Password on the iPhone under Settings > 1Password accounts.

If you have trouble with that please let us know where you are getting hung up.

Thanks!

Ben

• dwojet
    dwojet
    Community Member
    Options

Well I am in my account but don’t see the 59 stored passwords on my iPad
    Can I sign out and sign back in?

• Ben
    Options

@dwojet,

Do you still have a Primary vault on your iPad? You can check under 1Password > Settings > Vaults. If you do, and that is where your items are stored, you’ll need to move them to an account based vault. I’d also recommend deleting the Primary vault once you have done so:

Move items between vaults

Once complete and you can see the data on both devices to remove your old Primary vault, tap Settings > Vaults > Primary. Then tap Delete Vault.

Ben

• dwojet
    dwojet
    Community Member
    Options

That did thank you very. Much
    Have a great day

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that resolved the problem. Enjoy the weekend!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.